There have been rumors that Jaguar would be buying some BMW V8s in the future, to replace its own supercharged V8s. While nothing has been officially announced by either brand, we’ve read a recent report that claimed the two brands would be moving forward with a partnership. The first car to bear the fruits...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- New 2020 F-Type: First Jaguar with a BMW V8 engine?
- Jaguar Land Rover May Look To Buy Another Luxury Brand
- BMW X5 vs Range Rover Velar vs Porsche Macan
- Jaguar I-Pace SVR shows that BMW M could be fun with electric cars
- Video: 2019 BMW X5 Tests V8 Engine on the Nurburgring
- SPIED: Upcoming 2019 BMW X4 caught wearing camo
- Car and Driver: BMW X2 vs Jaguar E-Pace vs Volvo XC40
- Alfa Romeo 6C could possibly be in the works
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)