Opel engineers are out testing the first redesigned model post the brand’s sale by General Motors to France’s PSA Group one year ago. The model is a replacement for the current Mokka X, which does duty in the United States as the Buick Encore. The Mokka X is one of the most popular models in the subcompact crossover SUV segment. It was...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Opel Mokka X spy shots
- 2019 Toyota Corolla iM (Auris) spy shots
- 2019 Audi A1 spy shots
- 2019 Audi A1 spy shots and video
- 2020 Audi Q8 spy shots
- 2020 Audi Q8 spy shots and video
- Report: Ford Explorer ST in the works for next generation of popular SUV
- Electric SUV based on VW ID Crozz concept coming in 2020
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)