Embedded deep in the Namibian desert, surrounded by orange sand that looks like it was imported from Moab, we discovered one of the unexpected benefits of driving an electric car: Giraffes don’t gallop away as you creep up on them. The noise of the tires slowly crushing loose rocks and sand alerts them of our presence but they merely look on...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Audi e-tron review, 2019 Mazda CX-5, all-female race series: Car News Headlines
- 2019 Audi e-tron first ride: pulling all the brakes
- VIDEO: BMW M5 is “Too Incredible” in new teaser
- Audi locks in some specs for the 2018 e-tron electric SUV
- Audi e-tron prototype drive, 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan, 250-mph Bugatti Veyron: The Week In Reverse
- Trabant test drive, Boreas supercar, Audi S8 Plus: Car News Headlines
- Audi A5 Sportback review, Aston Martin Vulcan burnout, Range Rover Velar SVR spy shots: Today’s Car News
- 2019 Ford Edge ST, 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan, 2021 Porsche 911 GT3: This Week’s Top Photos
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)