Last week, we brought you the first spyshots of the facelifted Proton Iriz, set to go under the knife for the first time since it was introduced in 2014. Now we’ve gotten an closer look at the refreshed B-segment hatchback – the mule cruising right along the busy Jalan Tun Razak in downtown Kuala Lumpur – thanks to a video shot by reader Shocky, including our first proper look at the new...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- SPIED: 2018 Toyota Supra wearing full-LED headlights
- SPYSHOTS: Production 2018 BMW X4 with no camo
- SPYSHOTS: F96 BMW X6 M spotted for the first time!
- SPIED: Mercedes-Benz CLS caught nearly undisguised
- SPIED: F56 MINI John Cooper Works facelift caught
- SPIED: 2020 Audi RS6 Avant spotted for the first time
- SPIED: 2019 Mitsubishi Triton facelift – debuting soon?
- SPYSHOTS: Next-generation Seat Leon spotted testing
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)