Klaus Fröhlich, BMW's research and development chief, claims the next M2 has one heck of an internal nickname: "drift machine." The Australian website Motoring reported Friday that Fröhlich took responsibility for coining the internal nickname and he wants to ensure fans that the next M2 will still be a real driver's car. He joked the...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Mercedes-Benz says an uncrashable car is possible
- Next-Gen BMW 2 Series nicknamed “Drift Machine” internally
- BMW M1 Reboot possibly in the cars — Over 600hp and Electrification
- Next Mercedes-Benz SL to take inspiration from 1950s 300SL Gullwing
- BMW Official: Discussions Regarding Electro-Mobility Irrational
- Before BMW builds a prototype it builds a pretertype
- BMW X7 to spawn ultra-posh coupe-like X8?
- Nissan built a GT-R operated by a video game controller
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)