Toyota confirmed the new Supra's debut; Porsche held its annual Rennsport Reunion; and we took a spin in the new 2019 Kia K900. It's the Week in Reverse, right here at Motor Authority. Toyota announced the new Supra sports car will make its formal debut in January at the 2019 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The car's performance...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Toyota Supra, 2020 Ford Explorer, Lexus LC Convertible concept: The Week In Reverse
- Toyota Supra TRD concept adds dashes of carbon-fiber
- 2020 Toyota Supra leaked, again
- 2020 Toyota Supra leaked
- 2020 Toyota Supra #001 headed to Barrett-Jackson’s 2019 Scottsdale auction
- Kia could add off-road trim to full-size Telluride SUV
- 2019 Kia Forte to debut in Detroit
- Mercedes-AMG sedan will debut at 2018 Detroit auto show, won’t be called GT 4
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)