The question of whether the new Toyota Supra will get a manual transmission has left enthusiasts guessing for months. Here's the good news: the Supra more than likely will get a three-pedal setup. The bad news? It's likely not in the cards for the U.S. market. Speaking to the Australian publication Car Advice in a report last Wednesday, Supra...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Toyota Supra details, 2018 Acura RLX, Tupac’s Hummer H1: Car News Headlines
- No manual transmission for 2019 Toyota Supra, but 4- and 6-cylinder engines planned
- Audi TT to morph into sedan? Not so fast says Audi boss
- Spyker says buyers are interested in manual transmissions
- New Toyota Supra and BMW Z4 to offer unique driving characteristics
- New Supra Rumors Emerge Claiming 400-HP And A Manual Transmission
- Toyota Supra prototype crashes while testing on the ‘Ring
- BMW drops first details on next Z4
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)