BMW's revived 8-Series coupe made an appearance in June at the 24 Hours of Le Mans, where a dedicated racing version competed in the prestigious race's GTE class for production-based cars. We'll see the new BMW flagship arrive in showrooms in December, initially in $112,895 M850i trim. Soon, BMW will grace us with the convertible version of the...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 BMW 8-Series Convertible spy shots and video
- BMW confirms first specs for new 8-Series
- SCG 007, 2019 Porsche Macan, 2019 Mercedes-Benz A-Class: This Week’s Top Photos
- BMW prepares for Le Mans return and reveal of new 8-Series
- New hypercar class announced for 2021 LeMans
- 2017 Le Mans results, Ford Focus spy shots, Mercedes A-Class sedan: Today’s Car News
- 2018 BMW M8 GTE racer to debut at 2017 Frankfurt auto show
- 2019 BMW 8 Series to debut at Le Mans
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)