As testing for the T-Roc R intensifies, we were able to add our first spy video to the growing gallery of images. So here is your first taste of VW's first hot hatch crossover. The T-Roc R is not the first "SUV" to wear the R badge. And no, we aren't talking about the Tiguan R that also underwent Nurburgring testing this year. That honor belongs to the Touareg R50, about a decade old and powered by a freaking V... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Spyshots: 2019 Mercedes-AMG A45 Starts Testing, Looks Like a Lowrider
- 2019 Mercedes GLE-Class Spied Nearly Undisguised, Is Making 4-Cylinder Sounds
- Lynk & Co 04 Spied Again Undergoing Winter Testing: Raised Suspension on a Hatch
- Mid-Engined C8 Corvette Finally Has a Nurburgring Spy Video
- Mercedes-AMG A53 Spied With Panamericana Grille and Quad Exhaust
- 2019 BMW M140i Successor Can’t Hide the Understeer in Nurburgring Testing
- Volkswagen T-Roc R Continues Testing With Sporty Exhaust and Big Wheels
- Toyota Yaris GRMN Spied for the First Time With 5-Door Body
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)