While Hyundai India is gearing up to launch the Hyundai AH2 (codename) in the upcoming festive season, its headquarters have started testing a new hatchback in Korea, which is reported to be the next-gen Hyundai i10 (next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 for India).
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Hyundai AH2 (Hyundai Santro) spied in South Korea
- Hyundai AH2 spied testing in India yet again
- Next-gen Maruti Ertiga test mule spied in India for the first time
- Hyundai AH2 likely to launch with Hyundai Santro name – Report
- Top-spec Renault Captur spotted on test near Chennai
- What was thought to be the next-gen i10 could be the new Hyundai HB20
- Renault Captur spotted on test with LED DRLs [Update]
- MG RX5 (Roewe RX5) spotted in India, could challenge the Jeep Compass
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)