Yet another Chinese electric car startup has announced its intentions, only this one doesn't have a flashy concept to show us just yet. The new company goes by the name Gyon, and its launch took place on August 8 in Los Angeles, California. Present at the event was Tom LaSorda, a former Chrysler CEO and a board member of Fisker before it went...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Chinese luxury EV brand Gyon launches August 8 in LA
- 2020 Karma Revero spy shots
- Byton concept, 2020 Chevy Corvette, Fisker EMotion: The Week In Reverse
- Fisker EMotion 400-mile electric sedan to debut August 17
- Nio will look to raise $1.8B on NYSE
- Electric SUV based on VW ID Crozz concept coming in 2020
- Jaguar the latest to commit to fully electrified lineup
- Lewis Hamilton spotted in LA with new Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)