Following their Indonesian launch this May, the 2018 Datsun GO, and 2018 Datsun GO+ have reached India for local testing. Anything On Wheels has released spy photos of the facelifted models undergoing tests in Chennai.
[caption id="attachment_312826" align="aligncenter" width="770"]
Lees verder »
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2018 Datsun GO+ (facelift) spied on test in Chennai
- India-made Suzuki S-Cross facelift exported to Indonesia
- 2018 Datsun Go (facelift) spied in Indonesia
- 2018 Maruti Ciaz to come with new 1.5 L petrol engine – Report
- 2018 Datsun Go (facelift) spied completely undisguised, gets CVT
- 2018 Hyundai Creta (facelift) spied completely undisguised in India
- 2018 Ford EcoSport with restyled bumper and spare wheel cover spied on test
- LHD Renault Kwid spied testing in Iran