It's thicc, it's real thicc! The next-gen Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 (there's probably an S at the end too) has just been spied with only a little camouflage obscuring its black paintjob. While the regular GLE is probably going to debut very soon, the AMG version should take half a year longer. But our spyshots give us a pretty good impression of what to expect. It's unlike anything we've seen ... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Spied on the Nurburgring, Is Joined by Other GLEs
- Spyshots: 2019 Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Looks at Home at the Nurburgring
- SsangYong Q200 Pickup Spied, Could Debut In 2018
- 2020 Mercedes-AMG CLA 35 and 45 Show Production Colors, Might Debut in Geneva
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG G63 Spied With Kardashian Hips
- Spyshots: 2019 Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Prototype Has Tiny Exhaust
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG A50 / A53 Spied in Detail
- 2019 Aston Martin Rapide AMR Looks Almost Ready For Production
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)