Yet another Chinese electric car startup has announced its intentions. The latest is Gyon, which will unveil its first model on August 8. Judging by a teaser, it will be a sedan with coupe-like proportions. Gyon is to be the luxury arm of Sitech, a mainstream electric car brand of Chinese auto giant FAW Group, and it is working with America's...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Chinese luxury EV brand Gyon debuts without a car
- Electric Aston Martin RapidE delayed until 2019 after LeEco exit
- Detroit Electric promises 3 cars in 3 years, including sports car
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with luxury sedan, electric car
- Rivian R1T electric pickup teased ahead of 2018 LA auto show, R1S SUV coming too
- Honda launches Everus brand in China with EV concept
- Nio wants to sell a Level 4 self-driving car in US in 2020
- Walter de Silva to design cars for Chinese EV startup Arcfox
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)