The North American International Auto Show, more commonly referred to as the Detroit auto show, isn't known for its sunshine and warm temperatures, but that will change come 2020. The show's organizers, the Detroit Auto Dealers Association (DADA) and its Executive Board, announced Monday plans to move the event from January to June. The 2020 show...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2017 Detroit Auto Show’s A-Z Debut Guide
- 2020 Toyota Supra #001 headed to Barrett-Jackson’s 2019 Scottsdale auction
- Hotter Subaru WRX STI teased ahead of 2019 Detroit auto show debut
- Infinti to preview electric SUV at 2019 Detroit auto show
- Ford Mach 1 performance electric SUV coming in 2020
- Mid-engine Corvette reportedly not debuting at 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition set for 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2019 Acura RDX teased ahead of Detroit debut
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)