Italian design house Pininfarina is launching a new car company under its own brand, one focused on high-performance, ultra-luxurious electric mobility. A soft-launch for the Pininfarina car brand, which is based in Munich, Germany, will happen this year with a small run—just 12 cars—of the H2 Speed, a track-only electric supercar that...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Pininfarina PF0 hypercar will do 0-60 in under 2 seconds, debut in 2019
- Pininfarina electric cars, Corvette ZR1 on the ‘Ring, Ducati up for grabs: Today’s Car News
- Mahindra mulls turning Pininfarina into premium EV brand
- Pininfarina launches own hypercar brand with an electric Bugatti fighter
- Pininfarina details “Pura” design language for future cars, PF0 hypercar almost fully revealed
- Pininfarina gives glimpse of electric Bugatti rival’s cabin
- Pininfarina Battista is new name of electric Bugatti Chiron rival
- Cutaway sketch of Acura NSX shows inner workings
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)