We may have the first evidence that Cadillac is working on a coupe with styling inspired by the brand's Escala concept unveiled in 2016. Patent drawings discovered recently by Cadillac Society on the website of the United States Patent and Trademark Office depict a coupe with elements almost identical to what's found on the Escala concept, such as...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 BMW Z4’s design revealed in patent drawings
- Lexus trademark reveals future LS fuel cell concept
- Ford patents odd design for steering wheel-mounted gearshift
- Might a flagship crossover for Lexus be called the LQ?
- Could Nissan IMX trademark hint at IDx-like electric car?
- 2020 Buick LaCrosse leaked
- Patent drawings reveal design of production BMW X2
- 3-row Jeep SUV revealed in patent drawings
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)