The second-generation X1 was launched in 2015 and received constant updates, so it still feels new. But BMW is working on mid-life updates that should be ready next year. The camouflage covers the usual places on this prototype: headlights, taillights, bumpers, and part of the interior. However, just because a piece is hidden doesn't mean that it will be changed. We've seen with the 2 Series Active Tourer, which is related to t... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 BMW X1 Facelift Spied With New Headlights, Sporty Bumper
- 2020 Jaguar XE Shows Refreshed Taillights in Spy Video and Photos
- 2019 Honda HR-V Facelift Spied in Europe With Minor Refresh
- 2020 Mercedes E-Class Facelift Spied With New Taillights, Refreshed Interior
- Spyshots: 2018 BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer Facelift Has Hexagonal Headlights
- Mercedes GLC Coupe Facelift Shows Two Headlight Designs
- 2018 BMW 2 Series Active Tourer Spied With Cool New Headlights
- Spyshots: 2018 BMW X2 Interior And Front End Design Get Shown
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)