The rumors were true, Porsche is indeed working on a coupe body style for the Cayenne! Spied by the carparazzi doing its thing near Stuttgart, the test mule appears to borrow the sloping roof design of the Macan crossover. The rear end of the newcomer, however, is more Panamera than Cayenne or Macan. The design of the front fascia is similar to the Cayenne, but the windshield, rear and side windows obviously differ. It appears that Porsch... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Turbo Prototype Reveals Svelte Roofline
- Porsche Cayenne Coupe Spied with Electrified Powertrain
- 2019 Bentley Flying Spur Spied in Madrid, Prototype Shows Imposing Design
- Porsche 992 Cabriolet Spied With The Roof Down In Chilly Stuttgart
- Spyshots: 2019 Audi Q3 Caught Alpine Testing Shows Sporty Sportback Design
- Spyshots: Porsche Mission E vs New Porsche 911 Prototype Battle Shows New Design
- 2020 Porsche Cayenne Coupe Hits Nurburgring, Prototype Shows Active Rear Wing
- Spyshots: 2019 Mercedes-AMG GT Four-Door Finally Shows its Voluptuous Rear
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)