A prototype for the next-generation Porsche 911 Turbo has been spotted. The particular tester is for the car's convertible option, which should be launched alongside the coupe in late 2019 or early the following year. Mercedes-Benz has revealed the first details on its Formula E program. The automaker has branded its team Mercedes-EQ and will...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2021 Porsche 911 GT3 spy shots
- Porsche exec hints at F1 power unit program
- Lanzante to build Porsche 911s powered by raced F1 engines
- 2021 Porsche 911 GT3 spy shots and video
- Mercedes-Benz EQB, McLaren Speedtail, Walter Payton’s Porsche 911: Car News Headlines
- 2020 BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe spy shots
- 2020 BMW 8-Series Gran Coupe spy shots and video
- Porsche will make decisions on coupe-like crossovers, electric SUVs in 2018
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)