It would be the ninth automaker to announce its absence from the major event held once every two years.
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Tata Cancels Project For Sports Car, Skips 2018 Geneva Motor Show
- Return Of The Diesel: BMW 540d Going On Sale In U.S. Next Month
- BMW X8 Allegedly Coming As Early As 2020
- New Renault Clio Heading To Paris Motor Show With Less Weight
- Peugeot 508 Wagon Coming To Paris Motor Show?
- Australia’s IP office allegedly says Chevy bowtie resembles Red Cross
- VW Scirocco And Beetle Allegedly Face Retirement, No Successors
- VW Allegedly Preparing Tiguan Coupe For 2018
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)