Previewed as a concept way back in 2015, the e-tron quattro SUV is nearing its production debut. But one more session of Nurburgring testing can't hurt, right? It corners pretty flat for an electric crossover, so we wouldn't be surprised if it's been fitted with adaptive anti-roll bars, at least as an option. Audi's idea of camouflage consists of random white lines that look like circuit boar... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Spyshots: 2019 Porsche Mission E Electric Sports Sedan Tackles The Nurburgring
- 2019 BMW X3 M Filmed Testing on the Nurburgring
- Spyshots: 2018 Bentley Continental GT Reveals Production Intakes, Larger Grille
- Is This the 2019 Chevrolet Camaro Z/28?
- Spyshots: Audi e-tron quattro Electric SUV Does Nurburgring Lap
- 2019 Bentley Bentayga PHEV Reveals “EV Mode” Button In Newest Spy Photos
- Spyshots: Production Audi e-tron quattro Spied for the First Time
- Spyshots: 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Shows Elegant Design Details
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)