Historic German brand Borgward has unveiled its third model since its revival in 2015, the BX6 coupe-like crossover SUV. Borgward first showed a concept of the BX6 in 2016 but the company finally rolled out the production version on May 9 during a special ceremony in Beijing. The BX6 is Borgward's alternative to the BMW X4 and Mercedes-Benz GLC...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Hybrid Kinetic presents pair of Pininfarina-styled electric SUVs in Shanghai
- Three-row 2019 BMW X7 set to roll out at Frankfurt show
- Borgward Isabella concept brings a storied name back from the past
- BMW X7 fuel cell concept set for Frankfurt auto show?
- Audi mulls full-size SUV to take on BMW X7, Mercedes GLS
- Lister Lightning promises to be world’s fastest SUV
- Video: Mercedes-AMG GLC 43 Compared Against BMW X4 M40i
- Porsche will make decisions on coupe-like crossovers, electric SUVs in 2018
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)