Porsche motorsport engineers headed to Italy's Monza circuit in late April to conduct early tests of several race cars coming for 2019. Among them was the racing version of the upcoming 718 Cayman GT4 road car, which is expected to carry the Clubsport name of its predecessor (shown below). There aren't any solid details on the 718 Cayman GT4...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Apollo Intensa Emozione, 2019 Chevy Corvette ZR1, 2018 Ford Mustang: This Week’s Top Photos
- Toyota Supra to be part of Gazoo performance brand?
- 2017 Le Mans results, Ford Focus spy shots, Mercedes A-Class sedan: Today’s Car News
- Mazzanti has been testing an Evantra Millecavalli prototype
- SCG working on a $400K sports car with a gated 6-speed
- 2020 Ford Focus ST spy shots
- 2018 Dallara sports car spy shots
- Porsche 911 GT3 R, Lamborghini Marzal, Lister Lightning: Car News Headlines
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)