The new GLE will replace the current model and will join the GLE Coupe in Mercedes’ mid-size crossover portfolio. It will tap Mercedes’ MRA rear-wheel drive platform, which also serves in the current E-Class, C-Class and GLC, among more. The GLS will likely be offered with all-wheel drive as standard in the United States, however certain Euro-spec models may be...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- New Mercedes-Benz CLS Looks Debut Ready in Spy Photos
- Next-Gen Mercedes GLS Smiles for the Camera in Spain
- 2018 Mercedes C-Class to Get Updates Inside and Out
- Mercedes-AMG C63 Spied Sporting a Facelift
- Spy Shots Signal Arrival of New Mercedes-Benz GLS
- New Spy Photos Capture Both Old and New Mercedes G-Class Testing
- 2019 Mercedes G-Class Spy Shots Show More New Bits Headed for Production
- Mercedes-AMG C63 Coupe Spied Testing a Facelift at the Nurburgring
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)