Volkswagen has already laid out aggressive plans for a future full of battery-electric cars, but the German car brand will also electrify nearly every vehicle in its lineup in some way. VW announced Thursday that it will begin with the next-generation Golf. Specifically, the eighth-generation Golf will feature a 48-volt, mild-hybrid system, which...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- All-wheel drive now standard on Tesla Model S, Model X
- VW tests automated parking system at German airport
- VW premieres a pair of Golf concepts for Wörthersee
- Volkswagen channels the enthusiast for 5 new concepts
- VW plans pint-sized SUV for US, but it’s not the T-Roc
- VW shows off mobile fast-charging station for electric cars
- Order the 2019 VW Golf R in 1 of 40 custom colors
- Volvo plans to embed Google services in next-generation infotainment system
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)