Porsche will come out next year with an electric car based on its Mission E concept from the 2015 Frankfurt auto show. The automaker doesn't want potential owners to worry about a lack of charging infrastructure so its dealers will install 189 fast-chargers across the country to charge its electric cars. Potential plans with other charging...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Porsche’s 800-volt fast charging stations will rival Tesla’s Supercharger network
- 2020 Porsche ‘Mission E’ electric car spy shots
- Porsche installs first prototype 350-kw electric car charging station in Berlin
- 2020 Porsche ‘Mission E’ spy shots and video
- Production Porsche Mission E to be priced like Panamera
- Porsche Mission E, Ford Mustang Shelby GT500, Alfa Romeo mid-size SUV: Car News Headlines
- Audi and Bentley want in on Porsche’s Mission E, Bugatti and Lamborghini considering plug-in 2+2
- Volkswagen to install 2,000 fast chargers across US by end of 2019
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)