DS is preparing a successor to its E-Tense electric sports car concept unveiled at the 2016 Geneva auto show. The French premium brand is holding back details but has given a glimpse of the new concept, called the DSX E-Tense, in a shadowy teaser video that hints at a sporty grand tourer with a swept-back look. All DS will say is that the car...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Report: Alpine’s next car to be a Porsche Macan rival
- 2019 DS 3 Crossback spy shots
- X E-Tense Concept Imagines What Cars DS Will Make In 2035
- Bentley ditches sub-Bentayga SUV in favor of electric sports car
- DS Trademarks E-Tense Moniker, Sports Car Could Join The Lineup
- Tune in, Frankfurt: Mercedes-Benz’s EQ A electric car concept teased
- BMW teases new M5, reveal coming August 21
- Mahindra mulls turning Pininfarina into premium EV brand
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)