Subaru previously hinted it may kill off the manual transmission in the name of safety, but Subaru North America CEO Tom Doll has alleviated enthusiasts' fears; the next-generation Subaru WRX will still offer a manual transmission. He made the comments during an interview with Drive, published this Wednesday. "We’ll still have manual...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Hotter Subaru WRX STI teased ahead of 2019 Detroit auto show debut
- Subaru BRZ STI Sport confirmed for 2017 Tokyo Motor Show
- Subaru hints at next-gen WRX with Viziv Performance concept
- Subaru teases VIZIV Performance concept ahead of Tokyo Motor Show
- Hotter Subaru WRX STI headed to Detroit auto show confirmed as the S209
- Mazda Kai concept, Nissan IMx concept, next-gen Subaru WRX: Car News Headlines
- Subaru could delay next WRX STI in order to add hybrid tech
- Flat-lined? New Subaru WRX may ditch boxer engine
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)