Up until this point, prototypes for the next-generation GLE 63 had provisional features. However, this one seems to have production wheels, exhaust and even paint. Despite our reluctance when it comes to performance SUVs, we'll admit that this bad boy looks like a million bucks. Even though the GLE 63 will be powered by the same 4.0-liter twin-turbo V8 as the E63, the front end leads you to believe that it needs a lot more engine. Th... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Audi RS7 Sounds Fantastic, Has Above-Average Looks at the Nurburgring
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG A45/A50 Spied Testing in Right-Hand-Drive
- Spyshots: Opel Astra GSi Reveals Production Body, Downsizes to 1.6-Liter Turbo
- 2020 BMW X1 xDrive 25e iPerformance Spied With Eco-Friendly Wheels
- New Audi SQ8 TDI Spied Uncamouflaged In Copenhagen
- Spyshots: 2019 Mercedes-AMG GLE 63 Prototype Has Tiny Exhaust
- 2020 BMW M140i Successor Chased by New A45 at the Nurburgring
- 2018 Aston Martin v8 Vantage Spied While Driven Hard on The Nurburgring
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)