Toyota will present its new Supra at next month's 2018 Geneva International Motor Show. However, the version we'll be treated with is a Supra race car concept, a teaser for which was released today. Mercedes-Benz will use the Geneva show for the debut of the AMG version of its new G-Class. The engine has been made smaller but at the same power has...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Geneva-bound race car concept previews new Toyota Supra
- Toyota Supra leak, Bentley Flying Spur spy shots, George Carlin’s BMW: Today’s Car News
- 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe teased ahead of Geneva debut
- GT Coupe is AMG’s standalone sedan debuting in Geneva
- Report: McLaren readying 900-plus horsepower hybrid V-8 for F1 successor and hybrid V-6
- Rimac’s next electric supercar teased ahead of 2018 Geneva motor show
- Volkswagen Arteon (CC) teased before Geneva debut
- Mercedes says first EQ electric car will debut in Geneva
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)