Both the first and second generations of the Cadillac CTS struggled against their competition from Bavaria. While not bad cars by any means, they never sold in numbers anywhere close to matching those of either the BMW 3 Series or 5 Series. There were many reasons for that but one of the biggest was the CTS’ placement in the market. While the 3 Series and 5 Series occupied clearly defined spaces in...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- VIDEO: AutoTopNL Drives BMW M550i xDrive POV
- The new BMW 540d xDrive might be my favorite all-around American Bimmer
- VIDEO: G20 BMW 3 Series caught testing at the ‘Ring
- BMW 5 Series Touring vs Mercedes-Benz E-Class Estate vs Audi A6 Avant
- Don’t expect Alfa Romeo 5 Series competitor for awhile
- BMW 3 Series vs Audi A4 vs Alfa Romeo Giulia
- Autocar drives the FWD BMW 1 Series Sedan
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake wagon bound for U.S.
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)