The latest prototypes for BMW's redesigned Z4 have shed a bit more camouflage. It looks like the new roadster will feature more styling cues from the recently revealed Z4 concept than previously thought. Demand for McLaren supercars is going gangbusters. So much so that the company has had to open a second plant to build carbon fiber tubs for its...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Mercedes-AMG Project One will be a F1-derived Hypercar
- McLaren 650S replacement’s stopping power on par with P1 hypercar
- McLaren 650S replacement to feature twin-turbo 4.0-liter V-8
- Saleen S1, Aria FXE, Aston Martin Vantage: Car News Headlines
- SPIED: BMW i8 Spyder caught in the wild
- Acura NSX GT3, Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato, BMW 8-Series: Car News Headlines
- 2018 McLaren 720S (P14) leaked
- SCG reveals McLaren F1-style central driving position for new supercar
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)