Aston Martin engineers are currently completing the final testing stages of the 2019 Vanquish, with the velocity-heavy Grand Tourer currently undergoing winter testing. Now that the new DB11 and Vantage have landed, the British automotive producer is ready to continue working on its core models, with the newcomer aiming to become the spicies... ( >>)
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Here’s The 2019 Aston Martin Vanquish Tearing Up The Nurburgring
- Spyshots: 2019 Aston Martin V8 Vantage Looks Like James Bond’s DB10
- 2020 Aston Martin V8 Vantage S Test Mule Spied Near the Nurburgring
- Aston Martin Vantage Takes Another Lap on the Nurburgring
- Spyshots: 2019 Aston Martin Vanquish Testing In the Snow Looks Gorgeous
- Aston Martin DBX Spotted on Nurburgring, Gets Closer to Production
- Is the Vanquish Zagato Shooting Brake Testing a New Engine?
- 2018 Aston Martin v8 Vantage Spied While Driven Hard on The Nurburgring
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)