Future supercars from the Volkswagen Group will have Porsche's engineering fingerprints throughout, according to a new report. Porsche has been tasked by the VW Group to develop an electric car platform for supercars, Automotive News (subscription required) reported on January 11. The VW Group did not comment on whether other brands had already...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- First details on PPE electric car platform for future Audis and Porsches
- Audi, Porsche collaborate on next-gen platform
- VW promises commercial self-driving service in Israel by 2022
- VW’s next-gen cars could be its last with internal combustion engines
- Opel to launch 3 electric cars by 2020
- Porsche GT Boss Andreas Preuninger on the GT3, PDK vs. Manual, and His Love of Alcantara
- Volkswagen reveals MOIA ride-sharing electric van concept
- Ford and VW Group explore potential of joint vehicle development
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)