The shapely, sleek Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept that debuted Monday at the 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit is nothing like the automaker's current flagship SUV. Instead of the LX 570's Land Cruiser-derived boxy silhouette, the LF-1 that will likely sprout a production model is low-slung and edgy. It's more like a long...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Cadillac XT6 3-row crossover debuting in Detroit
- 2020 Lexus RC F Track Edition set for 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2019 Acura RDX teased ahead of Detroit debut
- Infiniti planning an electric sports car concept for 2018 Detroit auto show
- Mercedes-AMG sedan will debut at 2018 Detroit auto show, won’t be called GT 4
- Infinti to preview electric SUV at 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2019 Volkswagen Jetta teased ahead of Detroit debut
- Infiniti to preview new design language, potential flagship sedan in Detroit
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)