The first prototype for a new Mercedes-Benz compact crossover SUV expected to be called the GLB has been spotted. Mercedes already competes in the space with the GLA but the GLB will be a larger, more rugged offering with styling influenced by the iconic G-Class. The Ener-G-Force concept unveiled at the 2012 Los Angeles auto show hints at...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB spy shots and video
- Toyota teases off-road FT-AC concept coming to Los Angeles auto show
- Toyota FT-AC off-road concept debuts at 2017 LA Auto Show
- 2018 Volkswagen Touareg spy shots
- 2019 Subaru Ascent 3-row SUV to debut at 2017 LA Auto Show
- Toyota’s planning a new subcompact urban crossover SUV
- 2018 Lexus RX L 3-row SUV to debut at 2017 LA Auto Show
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS teased before LA auto show debut
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)