Hyundai is working on a plug-in hybrid sports car with two seats, senior executives have confirmed to Australian media. The Korean automaker revealed on Monday at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show that it is working on as many as 18 eco-friendly models for launch by 2025, one of which is tipped to be the sports car. “I can't tell you more...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Quiet talk could be big hint about new Land Rover Defender plug-in hybrid
- Report: Hyundai Veloster N in the works
- Mercedes-Benz A-Class interior photo teasers tip plug-in hybrid model
- Hyundai’s Popular Sedan is Getting a Facelift
- Hyundai reportedly working on Nissan Armada, Toyota Land Cruiser rival
- New Jeep 3-row crossover to be badged a Grand Commander?
- Next-gen Hyundai Sonata Spied w/ Solar Panels
- Hey Hyundai? Automaker to offer personal assistant beginning in 2019
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)