While BMW and Mercedes-Benz have decided to deliver luxobarge-style SUV range-toppers (think: the upcoming X7 and the GLS), Audi has choses a different pathway. As such, Ingolstadt is almost ready to introduce the Q8, which will serve as the coupe-ized sibling of the Q7. We've spied the 2019 Audi Q8 on multiple occasions and yet none of them were as fruitful as the one you'll find portrayed in the gallery above. <... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2018 Audi Q8 Spied Again, We Get A Glimpse of Its Interior For the First Time
- Mild-Camouflage 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class Shows New Features, Appears Lifted
- 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS/CLE Gets Trunk Lid Hunch, Still Looks Sexy
- Spyshots: 2018 Mercedes-Benz A-Class W177 Benchmarking Against 2017 VW Golf 7.5
- 2019 Audi S7 Sportback Spied During High-Altitude Testing
- New Porsche 911 (992) Revealed by Naked Prototype, Has Retro-Futuristic Rear End
- 2019 Rolls-Royce Cullinan Interior Spied, Prototype Reveals BMW 7 Steering Wheel
- 2018 BMW 1 Series Facelift Spied Again, Expect To See It Revealed Soon
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)