Garmin, the U.S. technology company best known for its navigation systems, plans to showcase an all-new car infotainment system at the 2018 Consumer Electronics Show. But, the reason this news really piqued our interest is because the system's introduction clearly shows a new Volvo interior, possibly for the 2020 Volvo S60 and V60. Dutch...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- BMW will preview its digital personal assistant at 2019 CES
- Honda bringing new robot concepts to 2018 CES
- BMW’s self-riding motorcycle demonstrates its ghostly capability at 2019 CES
- Toyota reveals e-Palette concept, previews its future mobility services
- Kia Niro EV concept to debut at 2018 Consumer Electronics Show
- Nissan says its self-driving cars can handle door-to-destination travel by 2020
- Audi will tease future of in-car entertainment at 2019 CES
- 2020 Mercedes GLC Facelift Spied in Detail, Shows Interior
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)