Infiniti on Thursday gave us our first hint at a sedan concept the brand plans to unveil in January at the 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. The concept will be the first display of a new design language that we’ll start seeing on future vehicles from the brand. It may also be a not-so-subtle look at a future flagship...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Infiniti Q Inspiration concept debuts new look, not much else
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with GA4 sedan, Enverge concept
- China’s GAC returns to Detroit auto show with GA4 sedan, Enverge concept
- Infinti to preview electric SUV at 2019 Detroit auto show
- Infiniti planning an electric sports car concept for 2018 Detroit auto show
- Infiniti QX Inspiration SUV concept heralds brand’s electric future
- China’s GAC returning to Detroit auto show with luxury sedan, electric car
- 2019 Acura RDX teased ahead of Detroit debut
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)