Acura is putting the final touches on its redesigned RDX, and we’ll get a preview of the third-generation crossover in the form of a prototype on display at next month’s 2018 North American International Auto Show in Detroit. There isn’t much in the way of details but from a teaser we can already see that the third-generation RDX...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Infinti to preview electric SUV at 2019 Detroit auto show
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster teased ahead of Detroit debut
- Infiniti to preview new design language, potential flagship sedan in Detroit
- Sedan on stilts: Nissan IMs concept previews crossover electric limo
- 2019 Detroit auto show preview
- Lexus LF-1 Limitless concept hints at at a flagship crossover for Americans
- Detroit auto show organizers confirm calendar change, outdoor showcase
- Hotter Subaru WRX STI teased ahead of 2019 Detroit auto show debut
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)