A couple of BMW X7 prototypes have been spotted around South Carolina, and they're not looking like test mules anymore. Instead, some of the camouflage is coming off these oversized SUVs to reveal production-intent features. The vehicle is looking very similar to the iPerformance concept that was only recently revealed. The twin kidney grilles are about as tall as they are wide, creating a front-end design we haven't seen before... (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Spyshots: 2019 BMW X5 Prototype Reveals New Angular Design Front Air Intakes
- SPIED: G06 BMW X6 – new X5 coupe seen testing
- 2020 BMW X4 M Photographed Without Camouflage in Spartanburg
- The new G05 BMW X5 will offer again third-row seat
- Spyshots: 2019 BMW X5 and X5 M Show More Skin in Spartanburg
- Spyshots: 2019 BMW 1 Series Shows Massive Kidney Grille, Aggressive Air Intakes
- Spyshots: BMW 7 Series Refresh Sports the Mother of All Kidney Grilles
- BMW Flagship SUV Hits the Road for Testing
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)