Nissan’s e-Power system is currently available only in Japan, but Nissan will introduce it in global markets in the future. India is one of the prospective markets, for which Nissan is evaluating the eco-friendly drivetrain.
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Toyota C-HR spied testing in India for the first time
- India-bound ASEAN 2019 Toyota Camry spied in Thailand
- India-bound 2018 Nissan Leaf shows its tail lamps & window frame in spyshots
- Nissan Note with ‘e-Power’ badge spied on test in India
- Another example of the Nissan Note e-Power spotted in India
- Baojun E100 EV spied up-close in India
- New Toyota Hilux spotted in India
- Hyundai AH2 spied testing in India yet again
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)