Roewe moves upmarket Spy Shots showing the upcoming Roewe RX7 SUV testing in China. The RX7 is a new large SUV that will be positioned above the recently launched RX5 SUV. It will hit the Chinese car market in 2018 for about 160.000 yuan or $24.000. The Roewe RX7 is the production version of the […]
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- MG To Launch Two New Cars In China
- Spy Shots: Buick GL6 MPV Testing In China
- Spy Shots: Brilliance V6 SUV Testing In China
- Spy Shots: Borgward BX3 Compact SUV Testing In China
- Spy Shots: Citroen C5 Aircross Seen Testing In China
- Spy Shots: Jaguar XE L Is Ready For The Chinese Car Market
- Spy Shots: Buick GL6 MPV Is Photo-Shooted in China
- Spy Shots: New Volvo XC60 Testing In China; Interior Revealed
@Ford So you can imagine how excited I was today when a good friend posted spyshots of a potential 2019 Bullitt Ed. I seriously needed a minute, y'all. With everything going on in the world, everything I've been fighting against, I feel like I've earned a few moments of hope and joy.