Small Chinese car maker launches massive push Bisu Auto is on a roll, and they have announced big plans to keep rolling for a while. They currently sell the T3 and T5 SUVs and the M3 MPV. Until 2020 they will add two more SUVs, two EVs, and a sedan to the lineup. Good ambitions! […]
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- This Is The New Changhe A6 Compact Sedan For China
- New Spy Shots Of The Changhe Q7 SUV For China
- Spy Shots: FAW Senya R9 SUV Testing In China
- Spy Shots: Brilliance V6 SUV Testing In China
- Spy Shots: The Guangzhou Auto Trumpchi GE3 EV Is Almost Ready For China
- This Is The New Borgward BX5 For China
- Spy Shots: Lynk & Co CS11 Sedan Testing In China
- Finally Someone Is Doing It: New Chinese Company Develops Small Electric Sportscar
@Ford So you can imagine how excited I was today when a good friend posted spyshots of a potential 2019 Bullitt Ed. I seriously needed a minute, y'all. With everything going on in the world, everything I've been fighting against, I feel like I've earned a few moments of hope and joy.