Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Porsche 911 GT3 RS Shows Up at Nurburgring, 4.2-liter Engine Rumors Grow
- New Porsche 911 GT3 RS Spied with 911 R Diffuser, May Get 4.2L Engine, No Manual
- Mystery McLaren 675LT Prototype Spied at the Nurburgring
- 2019 Porsche 911 Tries To Pass as Current Model at Nurburgring
- 2019 Porsche 911 Spied at Nurburgring, Gets Closer to Production
- 2019 Hyundai Veloster N Spied on Nurburgring, Don’t Expect a FWD Lap Record
- Next Porsche 911 Turbo Spied for the First Time, Could Bring Turbo S E-Hybrid
- 2019 Porsche 911 Sounds Vicious while Testing in Sweden
@Ford So you can imagine how excited I was today when a good friend posted spyshots of a potential 2019 Bullitt Ed. I seriously needed a minute, y'all. With everything going on in the world, everything I've been fighting against, I feel like I've earned a few moments of hope and joy.