When it was dropped at the end of the 2014 model year, Subaru’s Tribeca was both the oldest and least popular model in the automaker’s lineup. But given the strong demand for reasonably priced SUVs with third-row seats, it was only a matter of time until a replacement was launched. The replacement has now been spied testing. The latest...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- 2019 Subaru Ascent 3-row SUV to debut at 2017 LA Auto Show
- 2019 Subaru Ascent 3-row SUV teased ahead of 2017 LA Auto Show
- 2019 Mercedes-AMG C43 spy shots and video
- 7-zits Subaru Ascent zal snel Tribeca opvolgen
- Subaru Ascent SUV Concept in New York
- 2020 Ferrari 488 successor spy shots
- BMW 5-Series tested, Jaguar E-Pace spied, electrified Lexus LS confirmed: Car News Headlines
- 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 spy shots
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)