Someday, maybe in 2030, you'll look at the 2020 S-Class as a run-down piece of hardware. But right now, there's only a couple test mules in the world, and Mercedes would rather you didn't know about it. Mercedes has a way of trickling down its technology. First comes the flagship limo, followed by all the other models in the range. As you might have noticed, there's a C- and E-Class that borrow everything from the (...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Two 2020 Mercedes S-Class Prototypes Spotted: Are They Talking to Each Other?
- 2020 Mercedes S-Class Shows “Slanted Eyes” for the First Time
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Spied, Is Getting a New Face Inspired by CLS-Class
- 2020 Mercedes GLS Filmed in Germany, Might Look Better Than GLE
- 2020 Mercedes GLS Filmed Enduring the Snow in Germany
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class Casually Testing in Germany
- 2020 Mercedes S-Class Spied in Germany, Has Smoking Problem
- Two 2018 Mercedes A-Class Prototypes Filmed in Germany
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)