McLaren is working on a new addition to its flagship Ultimate Series range, and Wednesday we received the first details from the company along with a teaser shot of the car’s exhaust tips. The new car, code-named the P15, is a separate model to the upcoming F1 successor, itself code-named the BP23. Whereas the BP23 is all about grand...
Meer (gerelateerde) berichten ...
- Going topless: McLaren teases 720S Spider
- Report: McLaren working on all-electric supercar
- McLaren P15 teased, reveal set for December 10
- McLaren’s newest Longtail is likely the 600LT Spider
- McLaren Speedtail teased ahead of October 26 debut
- SCG reveals McLaren F1-style central driving position for new supercar
- McLaren F1 designer joins Dendrobium electric supercar project
- Audi A7 reveal, Ram 1500 spy shots, brand-new McLaren F1: Car News Headlines
Meer Spyshots (op Twitter)